Monday, November 1, 2010

Parker's First Road Trip!

Well this past week Parker went on her first road trip.  Justin had to go away on business so Parker and I loaded up the car and went to see my parents in Hot Springs last Tuesday.

Parker slept the entire 5 hours to Hot Springs!  We got to Hot Springs around 2:00. We had a great time while we were visiting my parents.  We went to a few of my favorite places... La Hacienda and McClards!  There were also several visitors that wanted to come and see Parker. Diane Blagg and Marsha Rawlins.

                                                Diane & Parker                                                              

                                                  Marsha & Parker

My Aunt Liz came over on Thursday as well as my my close friend Tish.  I was go glad that Parker got to meet so many people that care so much about her. 

                                         Liz, Tish & Parker                             

                                         Liz & Parker

My best friend Tina was able to come over on Saturday, I was so glad that I was able to introduce her to Parker!

                                                  Tina & Parker

Parker and I had a great time with my parents and I was so glad I was able to introduce Parker to some of my mom's close friends.  Parker and I left Hot Springs on Sunday morning and made our way back to Alexandria.  She did wonderful on the car ride back as well and we can't wait to go for another visit.

                                            GiGi & Parker
                                         GiGi, Parker & Pops
                                          Pops & Parker
                           

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love the latest posts! I am so glad you & Parker had a good road trip!! I hope to see you two girls soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When ours got older we would give them dramamine, car sickness medicine, they never got sick and usually fell asleep about thirty minutes into the trip.

    We didn't have movies in cars way... back then.

    ReplyDelete