Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy 6 Months Parker Ann

I can not believe my little girl is 6 months old today, time is going by way to fast.  Parker is doing and eating a few new things.

Parker is now eating:
sweet potatoes
squash
green beans
pears and bananas. She loves her food!

Parker is able to take her pacifier in and out all by herself.

She is sitting up better and better, This past weekend was the first time that Justin and I both left Parker.  We went to New Orleans for our anniversary and Parker stayed with Justin's parents.  I had a great time with Justin and I know it was good for us to get away, but I missed my little girl.

Parker is now getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth.  I know that crawling is not
far away.  I just can't believe how fast things are changing!








Also Happy Mardi Gras!!

1 comment: