Saturday, May 28, 2011

Beach Vacation

Parker and Pops ready to go to the beach!






Well Justin, Parker and myself just got back yesterday from the beach and we had a wonderful time!  I will say Parker did AMAZING in the car except the last hour she just wanted to get out of her car seat.  We were the first to arrive last saturday followed by my parents and then my sister Katharine and her husband LJ arrived around 2 am Sunday morning.  Sunday we hit the beach running the with kiddo's, Parker was a little hesitant the first day with the sand and the ocean but by the end of the trip she was definitely a beach baby.

I took a ton of pictures on the trip, it was so fun to have the babies together again.  Parker is going non-stop and Barnes is so laid back that he will just sit and watch Parker go everywhere.  This are a few pictures of their first day at the beach.


Barnes, can i borrow that shovel please????

Oh no, my hat is coming off!





Parker come closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment