Wednesday, June 15, 2011

San Diego
















Well this past weekend Justin, Parker and I got back from vacation in San Diego with Justin's family.  I would have to say the thing that I was most nervous about was flying.  Every mother I'm sure doesn't want to be "that mom" that has a crying baby for the entire flight.  I have to say that Parker did a great job she was really only fussy on the flight from Alexandria to Dallas and that was just because she was exhausted.  We had a great time in San Diego.  We went to the San Diego Zoo, the Zoo Safari, and then we went to Hollywood for a day.

This is the view of the french doors that goes into the dinning room and kitchen

this show a angle of the back yard

the pool and guest house where me, justin and parker stayed

just another view of the house

1 comment: