Thursday, November 3, 2011

Big Weekend

This past weekend Parker and I had a BIG weekend.  We left for Hot Springs last Thursday to visit my parents and my sister and nephew were flying in as well so we were really excited to get Parker and Barnes together again.  Parker also turned 14 months on the 28th. 

Parker is just talking more and more each day and all I can do is just stare at her at her and smile, it amazes me how much she is learning and discovering.  I am so thankful that God chose me to be her mother of such an amazing little girl.  We also celebrated Halloween when we got back and I have to say I have never seen a cuter little ladybug!! Here are some pictures that I took over the weekend.

this is probably one of the better pics I got of them, its impossible for these 2 to keep still!




I wonder what's in here??


Katharine reading a bedtime book to Parker Ann and Barnes

Hanging out in the park


Okay done playing now its nap time!

Parker Ann, Avery and Barnes ( I just love this picture of him)

this is the only picture we got of them "looking" at the camera

love this picture of Barnes

Parker Ann and Pops

Parker Ann and Daddy downtown Natchitoches

taking parker trick or treating

Gotta love those big blue eyes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment