Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Here I go...

Ok, I am going to try and attempt to start a blog.  We have a lot going on but I'll try to give you the short version.

I recently became a new mom to a wonderful, beautiful daughter Parker Ann Rogenmoser.  She was born August 28, 2010 @ 11:30 pm.  She weighed 7 pounds 8 1/2 ounces and 20 1/2 inches and is absolutely PREFECT!!
                                            Parker Ann Rogenmoser    

Justin and I are adjusting to parenthood but it can definitely be challenging. I think the first week was the hardest, but I had my mom here and Justin's mom here to help me. 
                                               Parker and GiGi (my mom)

                                            Parker & YaYa (Justin's mom)



Our House...

Not only do we have a new addition to our family but we are also in the process of building our first house and should be able to move in the first week of November
             this is the front of our house (taken early September)                                          

             this is another pic of the front of our house (taken early September)

Just a month and the progress on the house is unbelievable.
                                           the front


                                           the back

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. Parker is an absolute doll (of course I'm partial). We need to do a Halloween photo shoot soon!

    ReplyDelete