Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pictures of Parker

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Parker, I'm hoping to add a post at least once a week to update everyone on Parker and what we are up to.



                                           Our first family picture                                               


                                             I love this picture

                               Getting ready for LSU with her Daddy                                        
               
    Going on a walk,  she loves her bunny & hat that her GiGi gave her

                             I love this picture!  She looks so sweet

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, Miss Parker is so adorable & this blog is too cute! Thanks for inviting me to follow you, Justin & Parker!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first family picture...You look really beautiful Sarah!

    xoxo,
    maria

    ReplyDelete