Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our first Visitors

Well last weekend Justin and I had our first visitors (besides our family) come over to the house and grill out.  Our friends Kristy and Daniel came with their little boy Hunter ( who is soooo precious) and Ben and Rachel  came with their daughter Avery.

Daniel with Hunter, Parker and Avery

Hunter   
Parker getting ready for her company!
This week Parker is just doing some of the sweetest things. Whenever I put her to sleep she just wants to touch my  face and play with my hair... it melts my heart!  We also have tummy time everyday and let her play with some of her toys.  Right now she loves the toy that her Aunt Katharine gave her for Christmas, its a little snail that can be used for playing on Parker's back, tummy, and when she learns to sit up and learns to crawl.  She moves it with her hand and makes it sing.


No comments:

Post a Comment