Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving

I know I haven't posted in a while and I"m sorry about that but we have had a ton of things going on.  We are FINALLY in our new house! We were able to move a few things in the Monday before Thanksgiving and we moved the majority of our things in on Tuesday which was the day my sister and brother in law were coming with my nephew. Our first night in our new house was a little rough to say the least.

Barnes

It was so much fun to finally get Barnes and Parker together.  They were so cute.  It was so great to spend time with my sister, I just wish she could have stayed longer.
Barnes and Parker



We went to my aunt Lori's for Thanksgiving and had a great time!  We were able to take some family pictures with the babies.



LJ, Katharine and Barnes

me and Parker with Katharine and Barnes

my Mom and Dad, Katharine, Barnes, LJ, me, Parker and Justin

After Thanksgiving Parker and I went back to my aunts on Friday to hang out with my family and watch some football!  Parker and Barnes were also able to spend some more time together.
Pops and Parker watching football

Barnes and GiGi

GiGi and Pops with Barnes and Parker

i love this pic, it looks like Parker gave Barnes a right hook :)

Aunt Katharine and Parker

everyone loved her leggings

Barnes and Harley

Barnes couldn't take his eyes off the game

Parker and my cousin Ali



Hope everyone enjoyed all the pictures!

1 comment: