Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy 8 Months Parker Ann

I can not believe my little girl is 8 months old!  Its just crazy that she is growing up so fast and every day I just thank the Lord for such an amazing gift.  Parker is still just talking up a storm and squeeling up a storm.  She is crawling around everywhere!!

-Parker is PULLING UP on everything now!
-Parker has celebrated her first Easter and I took a few shots of her with some of her presents from the Easter Bunny.
-Parker has also moved up into a new car seat that her GiGi got for us and she LOVES it.
-Parker also tried puffs for the first time and wagon wheels.  She loves them both!  She can grab the puffs but sometimes they get stuck in her hands so the wagon wheels are definitely easier for her to eat but a little more messy.
-Parker has also tried some turkey and rice baby food, she was a little unsure about it at first but I think she is coming around to it.

She is still such a happy little girl and I can't wait to see what she does next.  Justin and I are so blessed!


She loves her new cell phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment