Saturday, April 2, 2011

Visit to Hot Springs

Ok, I know I'm a little behind on the posting but I'm going to try to catch you up on everything today, I just hope Parker naps long enough for me to do that.  Well last weekend Parker and I went to Hot Springs to celebrate my Dad's 65th birthday.  My sister and my nephew were coming as well so we had a few things planned.  Once Parker and I got there I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of her.  It was such a pretty day I couldn't resist.



Barnes and Parker Ann


Parker and Pops watching basketball before her bedtime
Little did I know that these would be the only outside shots we would be getting for the entire weekend.  Friday morning we woke up to a second helping of WINTER, said you heard me winter, I couldn't believe how cold it was.  For most of friday Parker and I just hung out at GiGi's house, Katharine and Barnes arrived sometime a little before 4 on friday afternoon.


I definitely did not pack for a winter visit.  I had the cutest little bubble suits packed for Parker so we all loaded up-Katharine, Barnes, and GiGi in one car and me, Parker and Pops in the other.  We decided to go to Old Navy and get a couple of items for the unexpected weather. Saturday we woke up hoping that it was be a little warmer but unfortunately we were wrong so our plans to go to Garven Gardens were a no go. 

My best friend Gena was in town so I invited her over to meet Parker. So Gena, her husband Matt and Gena's mom Mrs. Johnson came over on saturday morning for a little visit.
Ms Johnson and Parker

Gena and Parker

Matt and Parker


Later on Saturday we went over to Britani's house her a play-date with Barnes, Parker and her little girl Avery.
Parker, Barnes, Avery and Cole

Barnes and Avery

Parker, Barnes and Avery

Barnes, Avery and Parker
We had a great weekend with my parents and with Katharine and Barnes.  I'm just going to add a few more pictures that I took over the weekend. Hope y'all enjoy.

Barnes- I just love this picture

Barnes and his mommy!

Barnes stylin' in his jean jacket

Barnes and Pops have matching hats!!

GiGi, Barnes, Pops and Parker

This is the best one I could get of the three of them, Parker wouldn't take her hand out of her mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment